1 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened.
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp vanilla
3/4 creamy Peanut Butter
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 bag (24 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (4 cups)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs on medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add peanut butter and blend
4. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. (dough will be stiff)
5. Stir in Chocolate Chips
6. Use an un-greased cookie sheet.
7. Drop cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheets using a cookie scoop (similar to an ice cream scoop, but smaller)
8. Bake until light brown. (centers will be soft)
9. Cool 1-2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.