Photography


I have finally acquired a Canon Rebel T3i, my first  DSLR camera. Taking pictures has always been a passion for me. I have over 50 full photo albums of pictures to prove it. Until now, I have only had instant, small cameras...A Sony point and shoot for years.

I just love my T3i! It's been a task figuring out how to use it and all the options, but I'm finally catching on. Watching lots of free tutorials and reading all kinds of articles and books to learn to learn how to use the camera has been so fun.  The Automatic settings on the camera have not been used for a couple months and I only shoot in RAW. Yeah! I use Adobe Lightroom to manage and develop my photos.

I set up a Shoobie V Flickr Page with some of my Nature shots.

Here's a few of my favorite shots so far:

A Heron decided to pose for me not too far from my house. 
This bumble bee kept getting in the way of the Bluebonnets.

Bella the Dog.
Just a pretty flower I found on one of my walks.

No comments: